Become a Patron
I have a Patreon profile where I regularly upload artwork too, with several tiers of patronage to choose from.
I produce art for both business and pleasure. I would love to be able to do this more often. Patrons wanted.
I spend a large portion of my spare time creating art…digitally…because real art supplies are stupid expensive. My drawing tool is a Huion Inspiroy graphics tablet, and my main canvas is Corel Painter for drawing, where I’ve created my own brush set that I give away for free, and Paintstorm Studio for painting.
The type of artwork I create includes mainly digital fine art (sketches, drawings, painting), but occasionally also photo manipulation.
I have a Patreon profile, where I share all my art.
- Tier 1 and higher patrons get bonus ‘behind the scenes’ content.
- Tier 2 and higher patrons can request high res versions of selected artwork.
- Tier 3 and 4 patrons also get a monthly artwork (their choice of subject matter).
If not a specific commission, I often make my artwork available as prints on canvas, metal, and other merchandise.
I upload quite a bit of my art to Red Bubble, where you can buy prints on canvas, metal, fabrics and all sorts of other merch. I have stopped uploading work to Displate, because of their dismal commission rates. I plan on looking more into Zazzle soon.
I’m open for private commissions. These will be charged at a higher rate than patron commissions, but still extremely affordable.
You can hire me to do illustrations and paintings, or to transform photographs.
- Have a look at some of my online portfolios (below) for examples of digital art.
- I’ve not yet encountered a job that is too big or small.
I maintain several online portfolios, and social accounts with uploaded artwork.